Welcome to April! Each month I choose a health topic to focus on and share health information that supports your healing on that subject. April has many focuses and the one that stands out for me is Stress Awareness Month! In my 10 years of practice I have come to know that stress impacts and worsens any disease process. I’m so excited to spend this month talking about how stress impacts your body, emotions and mind to help you understand how stress is impacting you. Most importantly I’m excited to give you tools to help you reduce and better manage your stress! Here are your questions to ponder this month!
- Do you feel like you are always behind on your to do list and you can’t catch up?
- Do you have problems falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night?
- Do you feel impatient or overwhelmed several times per week?
- Are you always tired and fatigued?
- Do you overeat with comfort foods?
- Do you have heartburn, indigestion or gas and bloating several times per week?
If you are answering yes to these questions then you might be dealing with stress as part of your daily life!
Not to worry because during this month I will be writing about how stress affects your body and your mind and I will be giving you tips to help you manage your stress!
Dr. Daemon Jones