Do you love getting together with friends? Do you love the holiday season? Do you worry about gaining weight or falling off your healthy regiment between Thanksgiving and New Years? You are not alone many people find the holiday season to be a difficult time to navigate healthy habits and healthy eating habits. However with a few simple tips you can make this holiday season of cocktail parties, holiday gathering and big dinners fun, healthy and worry free!
Join Dr. Dae and Dahlia for a fun event to learn how to enjoy holiday parties and eat healthy at the same time. Come join our “Healthy Happy Hour” we will have appetizers and drinks for you to try and you will learn our secret tips to enjoy your holiday season without weight gain or totally falling off your healthy habits.
You will learn:
- how to not overeat during parties
- which foods are best to choose at parties
- which foods are best to choose at buffets and sit down dinner
- how to modify not give up your exercise routine during the holidays
- ways to avoid the pitfalls of 5 pound gain during the holidays
- how to keep your energy up during the holidays
It is guaranteed to be fun and educational at the same time. Register now spaces are limited! We look forward to seeing you there.
Time: 7 -8:30 p.m.
Place: Pekoe Acupuncture and Wellness Center, 1410 9th Street NW, #1 Washington, DC 20001