If you are busy with career, family, or both, and you sacrifice your health to save time…
Give me 6 weeks, and I’ll show you how you can…
Cook Nutritious and Unforgettably Delicious Meals That Create a New, Healthy Lifestyle
(Without Spending Hours Preparing “Health Food” That Looks and Tastes like Cardboard)
What I’m about to tell you will change your life. It’s changed my life and the lives of countless patients of mine.
It requires only ONE simple change to your diet—an effortless and powerful shift that empowers you to:
- Burn fat.
- Become more energetic.
- Protect your family and yourself from illness.
- Acquire a taste for healthy food.
That One Simple Shift Is…
Learning How to Effortlessly Cook Incredible Meals
Trust me, cooking is one of the easiest things you’ll do as you transition to a healthy lifestyle.
The best part is, this transformation of health doesn’t take months or years to perfect…and it doesn’t require you to give up foods you love, eat a bland diet, or starve yourself.
The one change required to feel confident and revitalized is…
Learning how to prepare mouth-watering meals that permanently improve your health.
Introducing Dr. Dae’s
The Healthy Chef Program
A 6-week course to optimal health…even if you don’t know the first thing about cooking!
Becoming a healthy chef doesn’t mean eating raw vegetables, drinking liquid diets, or eliminating your favorite foods.
This effortless training allows you make healthy eating fun and delicious.
In only 6 weeks, you will discover how to prepare nutritious, vitamin-rich meals right in your own kitchen…even if you don’t know the first thing about cooking and don’t have time to learn.
Enroll in The Healthy Chef Program, and you will…
- Make one simple change in your life, so that you lose weight and keep it off forever.
- Avoid and treat diseases that are caused by poor nutrition, so that you can manage or bypass diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, and hypertension.
- Enjoy your new, healthier lifestyle without toiling away in the kitchen for hours or feeling as if you’re missing out on the foods you love most.
- Stock the essential recipe ingredients, so that cooking is always quick, easy, and convenient.
- Learn fundamental grocery shopping tips, so that you’re never at a loss for what to purchase at the store or farmer’s market.
- Prepare food that’s so delicious you won’t remember you’re eating something good for you.
- Discover easy-to-find and inexpensive herbs and spices that turn your nutritious dishes from bland to fantastic.
- Quickly and efficiently master healthy cooking with follow-along, video demonstrations that show you how to prepare entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
- Remove processed sugar and trans fat that keep you feeling tired and cranky and stop you from losing weight.
The Cooking Program for “Sugar Addicts” Who Want to Turn the Tide on Their Health
So many of the people I talk to and teach have one thing in common…
A sweet tooth.
When you enroll in this 6-week transformational cooking course, you will discover how you can eat the desserts you love without all the extra calories, simple carbohydrates, and fats.
Who Am I to Tell You This?
I’m Dr. Daemon Jones, but my friends and patients call me “Dr. Dae.” I’m a doctor who helps her patients create a sustainable lifestyle transition and the author of Eat More Plants.
I’ll tell you what no one else will…
Your risk for disease and a shorter life has more to do with what you eat than genetics. Chances are, you’ve been told all your life to give up your favorite foods or that dieting is a “no pain/no gain” situation.
I know exactly what you’re going through.
After I graduated from Northwestern University, I joined one of the top 5 consulting firms in the country. It felt as if I never stopped working. After driving 1.5 hours every day and juggling multiplying responsibilities…
Mental and physical exhaustion wiped me out, and I ended up eating fast food every day. My health became my last priority.
Eventually, I had enough. Fed up with living unhappily and eating life-shortening food, I sought the help of a naturopathic doctor. She reversed my dangerous path and helped me transition to a more balanced life.
Only when I placed my focus on my mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being did I break free from the trap of stress and poor nutrition.
I had to share this information with as many people as I could, so I decided to become a naturopathic doctor myself. After attending University of Bridgeport’s College of Naturopathic Medicine, I embarked on a mission to help people like me…
- People who are stressed out.
- People who toggle between competing commitments.
- People who sacrifice their health.
You don’t have to do that anymore.
I’m here to show you how you can have a real passion for food—with none of the weight gain and fatigue caused by drive-thru, processed, and microwaveable meals.
I’ve designed this course to show you how you can…
Enjoy Healthy Eating and Discover Tasty Foods That Improve Your Health
Most diet crazes focus on what you can’t have and restrict your diet, so you end up feeling tired, cranky, and hungry. I designed this course for busy, health-conscious individuals who want to establish a new lifestyle.
Imagine your life when you become empowered to…
- Go from stress to peace.
- Transition from fast food to easy nutrition.
- Maintain weight loss.
- Become a “Healthy Chef” even if you’ve never cooked before.
This 6-week program is perfect for…
- People who are ready to prepare nutritious meals at home rather than buying take-out.
- Experienced cooks who want to learn healthy cooking techniques that don’t skimp on taste.
- Families who want to learn how to cook together and transition into a healthy lifestyle.
- People diagnosed with diabetes, high blood pressure, or any diet-related illness who want to manage these diseases and lessen symptoms.
- Vegans and vegetarians who want to cook healthier meals and cut down on simple carbs that turn into sugar.
- Meat eaters who want to incorporate more plant-based meals or cook for a vegan/vegetarian spouse, friend, or loved one.
“Dr. Dae has been very helpful in crafting a personalized nutritional plan that enabled me to reach my specific health goals. She takes my health goals and crafts a nutritional roadmap.
She not only shows you what to eat, but why diet is important, and how it impacts your health. Any questions that I had she was able to answer them. I would highly recommend using Dr. Dae's services, as she understands the relationship between the food we eat and the effect it has on our health.”
“How Will I Do All This in Only 6 Weeks?”
I know how busy you are and how important your time is.
Each week, I will send you a new video lesson and course material that will show you how to cook meals that you and your whole family will love.
Course Details at a Glance:
Week 1: The Wonderful World of Whole Foods
I’m not talking about the supermarket—discover the dietary staples that improve your health.
Week 2: The Perfect Pantry
Save time and ensure that cooking is always delicious and convenient.
Week 3: Let’s Go Shopping!
Come with me as I take you to the grocery store. (This week is many people’s favorite part of the whole course!)
Week 4: Spicing It Up
If you think healthy eating sounds bland, you’ll show your taste buds what nutrition is really all about.
Week 5: Healthy Portion Sizes
Portion size is paramount to healthy living—but it’s not what you think. This week, you’ll learn how much to put on your plate and how to eat 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
Week 6: Meal Planning
Be prepared and ensure your lifestyle transition is permanent.
Gain Permanent Access to:
And the results are nothing short of life-changing.
“I was carrying extra weight that was making pain in my back and knees worse. I had been overweight for 10 years, and didn't feel good about the way I looked.
In addition to a bad back and achy knees, I had high blood pressure and regular debilitating migraine headaches. After learning about nutrition from Dr. Dae, I lost 60 pounds, no longer have migraines, and feel great!
Through Dr. Dae’s teaching, I was also able to identify foods that I should avoid.
I am now walking up to an hour several times a week, due to reduced back and knee pain, and developing my own recipes to eat healthy following Dr. Dae's plan.”
“My Skin is Clearer and I Have More Energy.”
“When I took Dr. Dae’s 6-week, online course, I not only learned how to eliminate process sugar, eat whole foods, and prepare delicious recipes, but I also noticed a fast physical change.
The green smoothie alone did away with all my digestive issues I’ve had in the past. In addition, my skin hasn’t been this clear in years, and I’ve enjoyed increased energy.
I’m loving life. Thanks Dr. Dae!”