Traditional Salsa Recipe
Who doesn’t love fresh salsa? Once you see how easy it is, you will be hooked on making different types of fruit and vegetable salsas. This salsa is packed with flavors and phytonutrients. Jalapeños and tomatoes have antioxidants essential for tissue repair, anti-aging and heart health.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 of a red onion, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 of a jalapeño pepper, minced
- Juice of 1 lime squeeze
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl; mix.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour