Cultivating Health in 2013 Checklist
Cultivating health is about creating the life you want! It’s about looking at all areas of your life and ridding yourself of toxic waste that is compromising your energy, vitality and joy. Do you want to have greater joy, money, or health in 2013? How about all three?!!! In this new year, we will start to look at all areas of your life and see where you are doing great and where you might consider changes to get rid yourself of toxins that are holding you back from your dreams. I want to you take a few minutes and think about the following areas of your life.
- Health - What is your overall health? What is your energy level on a daily basis? Have you been diagnosed with an illness? How well are you managing it? When was your last full physical exam by your doctor?
- Physical/Exercise – What is your weekly exercise regime? Do you move your body on a consistent basis?
- Financial – What are your financial goals? Do you have a budget? Are you living within your budget?
- Relationship/Family goals – What do your relationships look like? Do you have strong close intimate relationships? Do you have positive relationships or negative/ toxic ones?
- Spiritual practices goals – Do you have consistent spiritual practices? Meditation? Prayer? Do you have a friends or a community that shares and support your spiritual views?
- Play/Stress Management – What do you like to do for fun? How often do you do something fun just for you?
- Dreams/Hopes that you secretly want but don’t believe you can create – what is the biggest dream you can imagine? Do you allow yourself to think of this?
Now that you have spent a few minutes thinking about your overall health, consider answering the questions below. The answers will set your direction for health in 2013. Consider keeping a journal and compare your answers to these questions once a month, so we can remain aware of progress toward your goals.
Name one thing that you are proud that you have done in each of these areas in 2012?
Name one thing that you that you would like to improve from 2012 in each of these areas?
Create at least one goal you would like to achieve in each area in 2013?
Is there one area that you are so excited about that you want to create a more detailed plan or set of goals for 2013?
I look forward to helping you cultivate health in 2013. Creating health is a process that we will continue to check on monthly.
Dr. Daemon Jones