No Cook Overnight Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk or other dairy alternative (almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1 date cut into small pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon of maple syrup – or to your taste but not too much.
- 1/2 cup or 1 small peaches, cut (or your favorite fruit)
- *1/4 cup of walnuts optional
- 1 mason jar
- Place all of the ingredients except the walnuts into the mason jar.
- Close the lid of the mason jar and shake the jar until all of the ingredients are well mixed.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Open and enjoy. If you would like you can add nuts.
- 1/8 to 1/4 of an avocado
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of organic frozen berries
- 1 cup of organic spinach
- 1/2 cup of rice milk
- 1 teaspoon of chai seeds
- 1/4 cup of vegan protein powder - optional
- almond slivers
- organic fresh strawberries
- cocoa nibs
- hemp seeds
- Place the avocado, bananas, berries, spinach, rice milk and chia seeds (and protein powder) in the blender.
- Mix until it is the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Place in a bowl and add your favorite toppings.